WTF People
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spiritual Awakening *Re-post*

Go down

Spiritual Awakening *Re-post* Empty Spiritual Awakening *Re-post*

Post  Master Drifter Sat Jan 14, 2012 7:45 pm

**This is a re-post of the email sent to on January 7, 2012**

As a couple of you know, I recently underwent a hugely powerful spiritual awakening, and it has come time that I share it with the rest of you!

First I should say that while I have been interested in spiritual matters for a few years now, nothing has prepared me or come close to anything like the experience that came over me a couples weeks ago. Also, no drugs or alcohol were involved in this experience-- in fact, the changes that have resulted from the transformation have left me completely disinterested in ever using both drugs or alcohol ever again-- I see now that they simply would get in the way of my spiritual practice.

On the night of December 29th, through meditation, I was overcome with the most profound event of my entire life, second only to my birth. I have found that there are a number of names for this experience: spiritual awakening, kundalini awakening, ascension, ... To my surprise many people within the last couple decades have gone through the very same experience, down to the subtle details! I'm coming to find that up until recently this was a very rare event but that seems to have changed.

I have been meditating for a couple years and have had mild benefits from the practice but nothing more that small insights into my life and a general sense of relaxation. But on this particular night, I was thrust into the universe and shown the true nature of reality, never to be the same again. The experience began as a normal act of meditation, concentrating on some of the potent topics that have been discussed in this email thread--and then I let go. I felt a well of energy within me grow and then begin to move up my spine. As I let the energy take its course, I felt all of my chakras glow with this energy (I have never felt my chakras before, but I now know undeniably that they are real). My heart was bursting with love, and the spot between my eyes, as well as the crown of my head felt a surging of intense pressure.

I suddenly gained an unbelievable connection with my environment. I was completely in-tune, literally "one with my surroundings". This feeling of love and oneness grew and with my eyes closed, I found myself pulled outside of my body through my upper back and head. I was in a higher dimension of existence, beyond this world. I was one with the Spirit that created the universe. It was simply mind blowing, awesome, and beautiful. I had no body, I was out there somewhere beyond the physical world. There was only peace and positive energy. I was being guided toward a vortex of energy, through which I was pushed by some "force" of the universe. In a physical sense, it was as if I were a pebble in a raging stream of water. I could sense that I was supposed to continue through this vortex of light, into a vast tunnel. The energy within my spirit was overwhelming! I was giving birth to myself.

But for some reason, the conditions weren't perfect and my momentum began to falter. I was coming back and literally plummeting back to this reality. I could feel that Spirit of Oneness begin to divide. The whole universe was split in two, a positive and negative, and our world was coming back into focus. I have to admit it was extremely intense coming back. I experienced a multitude of psychic abilities and innate knowledge of the world and people that I never had before. I was exposed to how intimately we are responsible for the creation of this reality. Every single one of us has an amazing power over life and the world that surrounds us. I was completely humbled as a human being and see the potential that has been hiding dormant within us for so long.

I know this whole story is unbelievably fantastic, but others have experienced the same thing. And within my heart of hearts I know the deep truth I witnessed is more real than I have even begun to accept.

I'm writing this to you all, because if you have experienced this before or find yourself going through these sorts of feelings, I am here to tell you that you are not alone and that although intense, the outcome is amazingly positive. I am healthier than I have ever been before--my diet has completely changed, surprisingly I am no longer able to eat meat. My relationships have changed in a very positive way, shedding old negative enabling friendships, healing wounds with family, showing gratitude to friends with whom I was never capable. I've been laughing more in the last couple weeks than I have in years. My attachment to possessions has dissolved and have found the desire for a simple life free of repressive materialism that I was never brave enough to embrace. The list goes on and is growing!

We are undergoing a great change! I'm glad this group is in my life and that I could share all this with you. Feel free to contact me anytime if you are interested in knowing more or want to share your own stories.

Master Drifter

Back to top Go down