WTF People
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

grey aliens

+2
LabRatIan
Admin
6 posters

Go down

grey aliens Empty grey aliens

Post  Admin Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:20 pm

Admin
Admin

https://wtfp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

grey aliens Empty Re: grey aliens

Post  LabRatIan Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:15 pm

Good one. Forgot about it

LabRatIan

Back to top Go down

Post  Heavy Fucking Metal Devin Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:12 pm

Dr. Stewart - No pressure or rush - but I'd still like to hear your responses about the greys and other things

Heavy Fucking Metal Devin

Back to top Go down

Post  LabRatIan Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:46 pm

Justin had a good bit to do with pushing me down the rabbit hole into this craziness. He is well versed in the greys

LabRatIan

Back to top Go down

Post  Heavy Fucking Metal Devin Fri Jan 13, 2012 1:42 am

tellll meeeeee!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  weatherlight Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:56 pm

Good evening! Dipping my toe into the pool of thought that are these wonderful forums you've all set up. Thanks again for the opportunity of open discourse.

My mother first introduced me to the idea of ETs - greys specifically (by account of her description of them) - by way of an attempted abduction "dream" she had about 20 years ago. She didn't relate the dream to me until I was about 10 or 11, but her recollection of it burnt a hole in my psyche. She resisted, and they were denied a victim, but that hasn't stopped them from harassing her - and me - since then. I know greys are real, and I know they have tried to take me but I don't know why. What I do know is they are malevolent. The energy they channel is far too negative to be anything but debilitating and degenerative.

I wonder what they have come for daily. I have resisted, but what of those who don't? Sharing this story not only forces me to recall those times they have tried, but also provides a wellspring of strength. I will not submit. I cannot. There is a reason for my resistance and I must know why. This was the beginning of my journey into, what some call, an "insane" search of truth. What I do know, brothers and sisters, is that there are many more who think like us but cannot muster the strength to stand on their own. Sometimes I wonder if this is the reason for my existence, I know we must help them if able.

weatherlight

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:07 pm

identify yourself!!!!

and what are they doing to still get in touch with you---

i don't deny your experiences or beliefs, but you will be challenged in them here. never take offense to it though, its all a matter of perspective.

your first challenge, can you explain what they have done that is malevolent to you and what your response is?

PS.... the first rule of this forum is to never take anything too seriously.... such as me screaming identify yourself!!!... only certain people on these forums realize that is a fake act of aggression....i think i need to start watching my sarcasm or w/e you want to call it on this forum... or just force people to learn it.... probably the ladder

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  weatherlight Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:31 pm

Admin wrote:identify yourself!!!!

and what are they doing to still get in touch with you---

i don't deny your experiences or beliefs, but you will be challenged in them here. never take offense to it though, its all a matter of perspective.

your first challenge, can you explain what they have done that is malevolent to you and what your response is?

PS.... the first rule of this forum is to never take anything too seriously.... such as me screaming identify yourself!!!... only certain people on these forums realize that is a fake act of aggression....i think i need to start watching my sarcasm or w/e you want to call it on this forum... or just force people to learn it.... probably the ladder

No worries, friend. I hardly take anything seriously nowadays, hence my appearance in these forums, haha! I don't mind challenging questions or discourse whatsoever. In fact, if no one vetted my experiences at all, I'd be a bit suspicious!

I'm Matt, by the way, the one Scott invited about a day or two ago. I've known him, as well as Devin, since middle school probably, although I haven't spoken to Devin in forever. Scott and I got together a couple times since he moved back to town and the conversations just always seemed to gravitate towards the majority of the topics on this forum. Eventually, I shared with him a longer version of the story above, and he invited me to this place.

I believe they are malevolent simply because, if they're here for benevolent purposes, they wouldn't need subterfuge or guile to fulfill their mission. When has intrusion, be it of the mind or household, without consent ever been right? It has never, and will never be, the ambassador of an entity or force that seeks to better or aid its recipient. My response has been active resistance, active defiance. As insignificant as it sounds, I look to the sky every night and affirm, mentally and spiritually, that I am stronger and, as a result of their violations of unwanted intrusions, a better person in every aspect of their life.

As for their harassment, I still have dreams where I see these bright flashes of green with the outline of a figure in front of it. They are fleeting, but the figure always resembles that of a grey, and the dream almost always carries a message of intimidation. I can't really explain it fully, but that's the best I can do. It's like they want to send a message that they haven't forgot, that they're still watching.

weatherlight

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:09 am

there can be a lot involved in this, but for the sake of skipping a long debate, lets go with everything you have experienced is actually as it appears and these greys are malevolent.

would you be willing to look into contact with friendly ones?

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  weatherlight Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:17 am

Admin wrote:there can be a lot involved in this, but for the sake of skipping a long debate, lets go with everything you have experienced is actually as it appears and these greys are malevolent.

would you be willing to look into contact with friendly ones?

Most definitely. I'm not opposed to an extraterrestrial presence in our world - at all. I obviously would like them to be here for our benefit rather than detriment.

Can I ask what makes you think greys are different, if I'm inferring correctly? I have no knowledge of your background or experience, but if you've encountered something opposite of my own I would be interested to read about it.

weatherlight

Back to top Go down

Post  Heavy Fucking Metal Devin Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:35 am

Much to say, much to say.

1. Sarcasm is rampid here - just accept it

2. Yes Matt it's been quite a long time - at some point we'll have to catch up other than on a forum.

3. Can you go into detail about your mom's experience? Why did she share it with you, esp. at such a young age?

4. Can you say you have "seen" or "sensed" a grey in the same way you can see or sense your computer right now? Or has it been more of a "dream like" state?

5. Why do you say it is a grey? and not another race?

And finally, this question warrants Dr. Stu to give his long awaited grey answer...

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Jan 20, 2012 2:15 pm

i can't say whether or not all ETs are malevolent or benevolent, but i like to push to at least say neither is correct. Implying that all greys are malevolent i think is a presumptuous judgement call that we are unable to make. Nazis are malevolent humans, not all humans are malevolent. So without denying your experience, I only ask you keep an open mind that it may not be an entire species that is malevolent.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

grey aliens Empty Dr Stew's first post!

Post  Doctor Stew Sat Jan 21, 2012 2:15 pm

Yo Dev, I'm trying to find that email you sent me with all those questions but it seems to have evaded me. Can you repost it here in this thread?

Doctor Stew

Back to top Go down

Post  Doctor Stew Sat Jan 21, 2012 3:21 pm

By the way Heavy Metal Fucking Devin, we'll have to swap some heavy metal one of these days. I wanted to post something that was important for me in some of my "coming of age" research. Since I had mentioned before that I started looking into all this because I wanted to know what it might have to do with my faith-I ran into a good series here called "The Return of the Nephilim". If you don't know who the Nephilim are, they are first mentioned (and maybe only mentioned) in Genesis 6:4. There is a lot of research to support that the Nephilim are potentially aliens themselves, perhaps Grey's participating in their well known hybrid breeding program. I was intrigued by the fact that THE BIBLE (THE BIBLE?!) would potentially talk about something like that. They've been described as "fallen angels", possible those that were banished from heaven when Satan defied God, which was about 1/3 of all the angels in heaven. They came down, and presented themselves as irresistable God like beings and "mated" with our women, created large giant and powerful hybrid beings. Some have research to support that Goliath (from David and Goliath) was actually one of these Nephilim or alien hybrid giant. I wanted to post the video here though to get started.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R9veMGPsfiQ

Dude's name is Chuck Missler and I think he may even be preaching to a church or something which is interesting, but basically he's saying that this stuff ISNT crazy and its ok to ponder these things and starts off with some basic ideas that most of us know. Watch it! Its about an hour long or more.

Doctor Stew

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Jan 21, 2012 3:24 pm

Dr. , many sources have verified that the writings of not just Christianity (such as the booble) do reflect the true origins... problem is humans having lots of time to change translations + want power....

i mean its like playing the telephone game you used to play in school...except instead of people naturally fucking up people do it on purpose for greedy purposes...by the time it hits the 10th person...its pretty much lost all original truth...then go 2k years later..yeah right

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Doctor Stew Sat Jan 21, 2012 3:41 pm

Admin are you Ryan? While I do agree with your statement about many texts being truthful in explaining various parts of history, The Bible itself is actually almost 2,000 years old...maybe 1,700 years old and has been written as is since...I suppose you must be referring to minor differences in translations? Anyways, fascinating stuff. I did read briefly in The Biggest Secret book (or whatever it was called) did speak of many other texts that describe similar ideas. Anybody have a link to be able to download this book? I don't actually have it.

Doctor Stew

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:27 pm

yeah its Ryan..but my friends call me Jesus...

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SuperAdmin Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:41 pm

Pronounced "hey-zeus".

SuperAdmin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:40 pm

si

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Heavy Fucking Metal Devin Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:31 pm

I will have to watch that video, along with many others I have on my list..just need time..but it sounds interesting

Starting a new post with those previous questions justin..

Back to top Go down

Post  Heavy Fucking Metal Devin Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:33 pm

btw Justin, the link for Icke's book is in here somewhere....

Back to top Go down

Post  Heavy Fucking Metal Devin Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:36 pm

a weird thing about the "fallen-angels" and interbreeding with humans....to make a long story short, James and I encountered a specific country folk about 6 years ago who were very Christian, and not the most educated...and they started to tell us about fallen angels interbreeding with humans etc.... I must say, at the time I hilariously laughed and just figured them imbiciles...6 years later - I may be the imbicile...I don't think it's as direct and literal as she believed, but the idea I now say is possible

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down