WTF People
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Handbook for the New Paradigm

3 posters

Go down

Handbook for the New Paradigm Empty Handbook for the New Paradigm

Post  Kidrites Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:57 pm

I recently made an online purchase of books, several of which were chosen based on suggestions by the website I was purchasing on. This book, "Handbook for the New Paradigm" was among the books I chose. I'd never heard anything about it prior to making this purchase. I'm a mere 20 pages into it, and already I am finding that it is a rather strange book. It is 181 pages of thick script broken only into a series of No.'s instead of titles or chapters. There is no author mentioned anywhere on the book, just a publishing company in Nevada. No date is given, either, but based on what the speaker says one can deduce that it was written at some point during the Iraq occupation.

And it is the speaker who is strangest of all. I still have no idea who this person is, but he (and I'm using a gender pronoun here arbitrarily, it could just as well be a woman- at least as far as I know) The speaker has the tendency to use the second person so that he is speaking directly to the reader, which is rare in literature, although not so much oratory. From what I've learned from him so far, the world is in danger from some unspecified outside source. And the reason I've included it as something to get this post started, is that our salvation lies in a kind of spiritual awakening, according to the speaker, that has directly to do with our power over our own consciousness. So it is blending the notion of an alien threat (and I'm not entirely sure there aren't demonic or human elements with inimical intent also) with our future as a species and really beyond our species to what our true nature is in the disembodied state. Because the threat doesn't just mean danger for the world in its flesh, but apparently may have disastrous consequences on our spiritual journey after the physical life.

confused

So the long and short of it is, has anyone encountered this book before? Either having read it or heard anecdotal information? Is it to be taken seriously? It's definitely captured my interest and I plan on reading it entirely, but at the same time I'm wondering what I'm getting into. This has come out of the blue but in a way that seemed almost part of design. I wonder if there are machinations taking place that I'm not aware of, but also how much control I have over manifesting things on another plane. Did I "call" for this book in my recent searches through consciousness? Is there anything to it? Is it a new religion, a cult, a refutation of all religion? I don't know yet. I'll keep everyone posted.

Kidrites

Back to top Go down

Handbook for the New Paradigm Empty Re: Handbook for the New Paradigm

Post  Heavy Fucking Metal Devin Wed Jan 18, 2012 12:05 am

1. Identify yourself please

2. Good syncronicity - I came across this book about 6 months ago - I was able to DL and print it out along with his other books "Becoming" and "Embracing the Rainbow"

It's written by George Green who I found via Project Camelot - they had an interesting interview with him so I looked further into him and found these. The handbook was written by him but channeled via an alien/entity - so it's another spiritual source speaking. It's quite interesting - the overall message is positive, but with warnings of the negative things etc... I got about 100 pages in then put it down to start Icke's book - I'll have to finish it now...

I have so many good books I own that I need to read..I have tons if anyone wants recommendations

Heavy Fucking Metal Devin

Back to top Go down

Post  Heavy Fucking Metal Devin Wed Jan 18, 2012 12:05 am

Back to top Go down

Post  Heavy Fucking Metal Devin Wed Jan 18, 2012 12:06 am

you can download the book for free here http://nohoax.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=24&Itemid=47 - even an audio version for others - ie Ian

Back to top Go down

Post  Master Drifter Wed Jan 18, 2012 12:09 am

Sounds totally in line with all the discussion we've been having up to this point.

Master Drifter

Back to top Go down

Post  Kidrites Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:00 pm

Thanks for clarifying about the speaker. It does come across very much like a non-human, but someone who has intimate knowledge of what is going on Earthside. What did you think about the collective manifestations? Worth trying?

If it was a while ago that you read, you may not remember. I had the thought that this website could be a form of what he's talking about. He also seems to warn against the Internet, but I think being aware of how it's being used and who the messages are coming from are what he stresses. But that doesn't help me much, as I'm nearly unable to ever tell sides.

Kidrites ~ Dan

Kidrites

Back to top Go down

Post  Heavy Fucking Metal Devin Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:22 pm

ahhh it's Dan..nice.

I picked up the book again last night and couldn't put it down. Even though it's only a few months removed since I was reading it, it resonates even more with me now. The "speaker" in the book later goes on to imply he/they helped create the internet and social media - so it is used for good things as well

Back to top Go down

Post  Master Drifter Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:26 pm

Very good-- thank you so much for posting this book. I completely consumed it and am now reading the follow up, Embracing Rainbows.

Link:
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/archivos_pdf/embracing_rainbow.pdf

Master Drifter

Back to top Go down

Post  Heavy Fucking Metal Devin Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:08 pm

let me knwo how Embracing the Rainbow is...I'm a slow reader because I start too many books at one time

True story : for my 7th grade birthday my friend bought me a Stephen King book...I finished it as a freshman/sophomore in HS while lifeguarding and looking out for the well being of swimmers - in my book

Back to top Go down

Post  Master Drifter Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:00 pm

Master Drifter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down