WTF People
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feb 2012 - stars by the moon

3 posters

Go down

Feb 2012 - stars by the moon Empty Feb 2012 - stars by the moon

Post  Heavy Fucking Metal Devin Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:08 am

It just dawned on me, and I figured I'd write it here. During the last week, I've noticed 2 very bright stars by the moon which I have never noticed before. I usually stargaze to an extent every night when I take the dogs out, and I've never seen such bright stars - nor stars in this location (atleast what I'm assuming are stars)

Did anyone else see this? I noticed tonight they are no longer there. There were two that were roughly a thumbs length away from the moon (if you hold your hand up to the sky to gauge distance). Super bright - like nothing else in the sky. Stayed in the same spots for several days...and today I notice they are gone..nor have I ever seen them before...

Heavy Fucking Metal Devin

Back to top Go down

Feb 2012 - stars by the moon Empty Re: Feb 2012 - stars by the moon

Post  Admin Tue Mar 06, 2012 6:40 pm

tracking yahoos news articles---venus + jupiter ....which makes me realize that even if Planet X was flying in our face..Nasa could say its just Mars....and we would all nod and say cool---point being..until Planet X is 1/8 the size of the moon, no one will believe it(myself included as i am quite convinced it does not exist)

also--yes I have seen the same exact ones

Admin
Admin

https://wtfp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Heavy Fucking Metal Devin Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:15 pm

with no astronomical background, I choose to disbelieve NASA. It doesn't make sense to me. And Mars is always supposed to have a reddish tint. These didn't. And correct, whatever NASA tells us, I'll believe...how the hell am I supposed to really find out? Unless I astral project I guess...

Heavy Fucking Metal Devin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Mar 07, 2012 12:42 am

youd have to have some serious astral projection control...i won't be there for many years most like unless some switches go off--- its very difficult controlling which "frequency" you land in....

which is why many times "psychics" as people call them even though they are just people who have opened their minds eye, will be accurate about some things but not in others--- i can't find the link--but i remember reading an article how a psychic called the cops and told them about this blood stain she saw to a murder by the people who lived there and that there were dozens of bodies burried in their backyard... well, the bloodstain was found and turns out the house was owned by parents who were missing their child for years...so when they dug up the backyard they found nothing.... to them they dismissed the psychic as false... expecting everything a psychic sees to be replicated exactly on this plane is just not reasonable...at least until our technoloy interacts with it, but doesnt look like this planet will reach that level any time soon

but ya unless you yourself have some awesome telescope.... just gotta trust dem scientists ...what is depressing though..is that even if you had a telescope that could show you living things beyond a doubt on PlanetX...not enough people would believe you right now

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SuperAdmin Thu Mar 08, 2012 1:37 pm

Did you clean your glasses recently? That could explain the missing "bright stars". Smile

SuperAdmin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Mar 08, 2012 3:25 pm

damn..Randi debunked us

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content