WTF People
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Family

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Dragon Family Empty Dragon Family

Post  gruesomgrimp Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:00 pm

Hey all,

Apologies for barely getting started on this forum, but since Devin has already outed me as an orc I guess I can tell you I've been working on our new album and lost in right-brain land. At any rate, wanted to check in and see what you guys know about this fascinating story: The Dragon Family Lawsuit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O24WCNqSSzA

http://www.slideshare.net/ernestrauthschild/the-dragon-family-lawsuit

grimp

gruesomgrimp

Back to top Go down

Dragon Family Empty Re: Dragon Family

Post  Admin Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:26 pm

hmm can you summarize your thoughts so we dont have o read 100 pages?

i could use 1,500,000,000,000 dollars though

Admin
Admin

https://wtfp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Heavy Fucking Metal Devin Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:49 am

Quite a good find. I'm going to take this opportunity to once again seriously plug "The Biggest Truth" by David Icke as it falls very much in line with this and so many other things....the book is brainwashing me - whether right or wrong, I'm on board... here is a quick summary of the civil suit. This guy Keenen is on our side

The lawsuit that could end financial tyranny in the western world.

The Dragon Family lawsuit claims that close to $1 trillion was stolen by, among others, UN Secretary General Ban Ki Moon and UN, former Italian PM Silvio Berlusconi

as well the Italian government, Giancarlo Bruno, the Davos World Economic forum and others believed to include many of the owners of the US Federal Reserve.

Kennan was apparently entrusted with transporting the bonds, two japanese men were captured in italy with the bonds, and now the lawsuit claims that the UN and other members of government and the gederal reserve are responsible.

Heavy Fucking Metal Devin

Back to top Go down

Post  gruesomgrimp Sat Feb 18, 2012 3:41 am

Also, Benjamin Fulford has posted the rather succinct summary of the situation leading up the the Dragon Family lawsuit.

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/sociopol_fulford106.htm

Howdy, Devin. I've read some of Icke's work. I think he's on to something, but I also think he makes the classic conspiracy theorist mistake of lumping everyone/thing/group in the Universe into one, big grand over-riding conspiracy out for evil, while saying things like not all reptilians have evil designs, and at the lower levels of secret societies there are good people being duped. I don't see him going much into just who he thinks the "good guys" might be. I just can't buy that ALL "secret societies" are necessarily evil. And JFK famously said that societies with secrets shouldn't be trusted or tolerated by the American public. It seems to me, though, in the very real and historical face of events like the Holocaust and the various inquisitions that some "good" societies might have very valid reasons to remain secretive. After all, would the underground railroad have been very effective if it were not in some sense secret? It seems, though, that according to David Wilcock and others, this Dragon Family ARE the "good" guys. But we'll see....

gruesomgrimp

Back to top Go down

Post  Heavy Fucking Metal Devin Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:02 am

Yes good point. I wouldn't say I buy 100% all of what Icke says, but many of his general ideas and thoughts are quite interesting.

Here is an interesting read I just saw this morning - http://news.yahoo.com/italy-police-seize-6-trillion-fake-u-t-144806353.html

Almost like the US/Italian government are trying to appear to be one the side of the Dragon Family....

Back to top Go down

Post  Heavy Fucking Metal Devin Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:06 am

I'm reading your article, and very good read. Once again, falls in like with Icke examples - Bilderberg group, Comm. 300, etc...

Even if 1% of what Icke says is true - it's insanely wild

Back to top Go down

Post  gruesomgrimp Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:06 pm

Yeah, like I said, he's on to something, but even though many may be doing wrong I think he seems to be maligning some who may be doing good as well. Basically, he comes off as paranoid to me, although I acknowledge the problems with the Bilderbergs, Rockafellers, etc. Particularly, I agree with assertion about vibrational prisons. I find it to be true in my everyday life, both with myself and people I know.

Read the multi-part analysis on this forum page by handle called Daven entitled "Why the Dragon Family Lawsuit is the Check Mate Piece to Finish the Game."

http://divinecosmos.com/forums/showthread.php?15136-The-trillion-dollar-Dragon-Family-law-suit

I think the U.S. and Italy want to appear like they're part of the Dragon Family because they know they're losing the game, whatever it is. I think the most fascinating and incendiary assertion by Fulford is that all that gold the U.S. was supposed to return to China on Sept. 12, 2001 was allegedly housed in building 7.

Interesting stuff.

gruesomgrimp

Back to top Go down

Post  Heavy Fucking Metal Devin Sat Feb 18, 2012 5:13 pm

What is building 7? And why do you suppose the name is the "Dragon" Family? Any significance? I can only draw parallels to the Annunaki/Reptiles - but Icke at least paints them as the bad side.

BTW that website with the Dragon Family stuff is great. There's so much good stuff there I'm going through. The rest of you assholes who have disappeared from the forum need to read

Back to top Go down

Post  Heavy Fucking Metal Devin Sat Feb 18, 2012 5:18 pm

And while I'm here, something I think we brought up before with no resolution - why is gold used as the "standard" for currency anyway?

Back to top Go down

Post  gruesomgrimp Sat Feb 18, 2012 5:46 pm

What is building 7 indeed?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/7_World_Trade_Center

http://rememberbuilding7.org/10/ but

In Chinese culture, as opposed to western culture, dragons are seen as a symbol of wisdom and power. Coincidence with the reptilian theory? Who knows, but I for one like iguanas, so I still can't buy that every reptilian (if they exist) is out to do the human race in. Did you ever wonder why the Dragon is the only "fantasy" creature in the Chinese zodiac? Remember in the film Enter the Dragon...the dragon is Bruce Lee and he's clearly the good guy in that flick. Supposedly, the Dragon Family is not just a Chinese faction (as originally reported and later revised by Fulford) but a Pan-Asian family, originally the dynasty from which Chang Kai Chek hailed before China became communist but now encompassing other Asian powerful families that go way back. According to Fulford, the Dragon family fled China to Taiwan, the Phillipines, Korea, etc. when it went communist, but also felt that communism was the best way to modernize China in the 20th Century. Go figure, I don't know.

I do find it interesting though, that the Western conception of Dragons is that of a gold-hoarding monster, and it seems in this case to at least be metaphorically true.

I also am not sure why gold is the standard, except that in the beginning of banking (i.e., the Templars) gold was so unwieldy and dangerous to transport that nobles and others with large stores of it started paying the Templars to store it for them and they in turn issued "notes" to redeem the gold at various locations throughout Europe and the Holy Land, but in many cases instead of redeeming the notes for gold (because of the dangers of transport) the notes kept getting traded instead, and became the means of payment. At some point this practice of never actually redeeming your notes for the stuff they represented created the conditions that allowed for the sham of fractional reserve lending. At least that's my simplistic understanding of it. If your question is WHY gold is so valuable in the first place? Well, we can believe it's because humans are vain and like to decorate themselves and their significant others with it, or you can buy into the theory that aliens need it for their technology and our planet happens to be very rich in it and therefore they genetic altered primates to be a slave race to mine if for them.

I don't know, but humans sure do love them some gold Smile

gruesomgrimp

Back to top Go down

Post  Heavy Fucking Metal Devin Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:09 pm

Wow. So much to say. I know building 7 - didn't realize it was that one.

So from what I read, the debt was to be paid Sept. 12, 2001, and they actually moved the gold from building 7 to California I think it was before the building blew up? If that's the case, then holy shit. I never wanted to buy into 9/11 conspiracies, but damn...you can't ignore that.

I never either drew the parallel to dragons as gold hoarding monsters and/or the dragon being the only "fictional" character in the Chinese zodiac.

So what I started to see as the "dragon family" and asia (china, etc...) as apparently now the good guys who are made out to look bad by the US, are they good? Is the Dragon Family good? If so, what can we do to help further this civil suit and bring it to light?

You have quite a wealth of knowledge...you must share more

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:23 pm

the hobbit anyone?

idk..it seems like a lost cause--- since the fed reserve literally can change the amount of money banks have by typing in numbers, there is no legitimacy to any of our financial values. if somehow we were to legitimatize money, it would be the downfall of the people who have the power, so unless they decide they don't want this power anymore, im not sure how to stop them... its really the greatest scheme ever pulled because we are watching them do it and there is nothing we can do

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Heavy Fucking Metal Devin Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:54 am

I spoke to Ross today and he said gold is no longer the standard for determining monetary value..it's basically whatever they want to do and how much money/inflation they want to release...he's a lawyer and making bank, so he's prob. right...

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:00 am

correct

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  gruesomgrimp Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:10 pm

That's right. We've been off the gold standard officially since 1971. This is definitely the part where we get assertions from Wilcock (that he got from the Dragon Family) which says that the Biggest Secret EVER that the financial elite do not want you to know is really that Fiat currency doesn't exist, that there is gold to back up our monetary system and that is part of what makes this Dragon Family lawsuit so potentially devastating to the powers that be.

Of course, I have no way of knowing if this claim is true or not. I guess it remains to be seen in court, because the lawsuit itself is very real.

Here's David Wilcock's page giving periodic summaries of the progress of the lawsuit and story. Apparently, as soon as he broke the story he started receiving death threats. Lots of drama unfolding here.

http://divinecosmos.com/start-here/davids-blog/1026-financial-tyranny-final

This is the podcast interview where DW makes the claim of the aforementioned "Biggest Secret Ever." Like I said, I don't know about the specifics of the case, whether any of this will turn out to be true, but the whole saga is mighty interesting. He also talks about the death threats and all that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NMem1L-uMyk

I merely present the information. Judge for yourself how valid it is or isn't.

Devin, I practice viewing life and world events in a Jungian synchronistic sense for fun and deliberate exercise in changing my conventional thinking sometimes. My knowledge of the western view of dragons is very much based on the RPG Dungeons and Dragons, fantasy fiction in general and, of course, as someone already mentioned, scholars such as professor J.R.R. Tolkien who famously featured the dragon Smaug in the Hobbit. We must not forget Professor Tolkien was a philologist by trade (meaning that he studied the poetics of various cultures, but was an expert in Anglo-Saxon). He was one of the first to translate the Epic of Beowulf into English, which is just one of many famous Indo-European tales that scholars classify as part of the ChaosKampf (translage Chaos-Struggle), a cycle of tales found throughout the Indo European world that features a cultural hero slaying a dragon or serpent of one kind or another. Beowulf was originally written down in Anglo-Saxon (but by Christian monks) but had been an oral tale for a long time before the Christian monks got to it and altered it a bit to fit their religion. Beowulf has many elements in common with older Hittite, Anatolian, Greek, Sumerian, Babylonian and other IE folk/poem cycles of our ancient ancestors and it is from these tales that Tolkien derived and popularized the idea of dragons (in this specific case Smaug) as gold-hoarding monsters.

Your average table top fantasy roleplaying gamer takes these tropes for granted. It's part of the shared knowledge of being a gaming nerd.

gruesomgrimp

Back to top Go down

Post  Heavy Fucking Metal Devin Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:42 am

You are quite the fountain of knowledge. I'd like to pick your brain in person sometime...maybe if I get to move to Cali like I hope.

I too know the gamer dragons..I played Warhammer, and still have my pieces...never D&D, but I know it well...

sorta random but not, has anyone read the Sumerian Texts to any extent? or anyone have links or something to some of it?

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:25 am

where in cali? ill be in LA in march..i pretty much stair out the office window for UFOs all day...so much open sky compared to the east coast near DC

also---yes many video game stories come from related topic stories---which is why i had to downvote Scotts theory of a videogame being made to show support for illuminati---the fact is that its a great story whether its true or not--- be VERY easy to use for a video game..... the truths/stories were there before the stories we know today

also--tolkein is wondered to be a racist--not openly..but i guess you could pretty much say that about anyone who is dead at this point...

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  gruesomgrimp Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:32 pm

I know nothing about whether Tolkien was racist or not. I kinda have to doubt it, based on what I know of him. However, he may have just been prey to the same kind of evolutionary ignorance that many people are. He may not have known many people of different races and therefore may have been mystified or kinda scared of what he didn't understand. Also, he was an ivory-towered academic who spent most of his time with educated white people and therefore had a proclivity toward these types of people.

At any rate, I really have to warn against taking an interest in Northern European mythology as a sign of being racist per se. It's not any more racist than African Americans taking an interest in African history and mythology. It's all part of the quest to understand who we are as a people and a culture and where we come from. But it's easy for reactionaries to claim that anyone who has an interest in anything Germanic/Northern European must somehow be a Nazi.

Even if he was though, just like my feelings toward Christianity, we'd do well not to throw the baby out with the bath water. Tolkien did a lot of good. Christianity had two good ideas. We should tease apart that which is useful from that which is shit.

gruesomgrimp

Back to top Go down

Post  Heavy Fucking Metal Devin Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:23 pm

"proclivity" +1

Back to top Go down

Post  gruesomgrimp Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:01 pm

I realize I forgot to answer the question about where in Cali. Santa Cruz. 6 hours north of L.A., about 80 minutes south of San Francisco.

gruesomgrimp

Back to top Go down

Post  Heavy Fucking Metal Devin Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:41 am

how far is santa cruz from Monterrey? Possibility I might be moving there

Back to top Go down

Post  gruesomgrimp Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:06 am

about 40 mins to an hour north of Monterey

gruesomgrimp

Back to top Go down

Post  Heavy Fucking Metal Devin Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:05 pm

and how would you classify your yearly weather patterns? I need nice weather

Back to top Go down

Post  gruesomgrimp Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:54 pm

Dude, it's Santa Cruz! It's Northern California, it's rad! A little rainy sometimes, but it doesn't get really hot that often. If you like to surf, though, the water is cold most of the year, so you need a thick wetsuit.

gruesomgrimp

Back to top Go down

Post  Heavy Fucking Metal Devin Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:11 pm

I'm in

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next