WTF People
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dr. Stewart's thoughts/answers

3 posters

Go down

Dr. Stewart's thoughts/answers Empty Dr. Stewart's thoughts/answers

Post  Heavy Fucking Metal Devin Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:34 pm

Dr., the email from before....

1. Since you revealed your vet. background, I have 3 dogs and will probably take advantage of your knowledge at times...just an fyi
2. Are your Christian views ever challenged or come to doubt in your mind with all of these other things you have learned/experienced? At times I can see how some of this stuff can be related to Biblical teachings (from what I know - I've read the book of Revelations - as with the whole Bible, it's loaded with tons of symbolism and metaphors - at least thats how I take it), but on the other side it's almost like a lot of this stuff, theories, ideas, experiences, seem to contradict what it says.

On that religious note, a book I have plugged before and I will plug again is David Icke's "The Biggest Secret". I highly recommend it and you also must read it with a grain of salt at times, but the underlying ideas and themes are interesting. He touches upon the reptile aliens, but the reason I came to him with my #2 question is he references the Sumerians and many ancient civilizations that have literally the exact same Jesus/Mary/God stories in their religions - just different names. It is essentially the exact same story told throughout time with different names, but at times long before the Bible and Jesus. Icke goes into detail as to how/why, and that's up to personal decision, but he basically claims the controlling powers of the world (reptile aliens mixed with humans) make these stories and play both sides of everything to control the outcome. The idea of controlling both sides of a war to get your wanted outcome is very interesting...like saying for example some higher group is in charge of the USA and al-qaida/terrorists - they are on in the same...an interesting point none the less

Also, if you read up on Icke, he was a fairly well respected British guy (politician I believe) - he had some life changing experience and "went off the deep end" and is at where he is today...at least a guy worth looking into

3. What exactly were you "scared" of when you dove in to the youtube world and world of really getting into this crazy stuff?

4. You said you saw the Greys big black eyes everywhere...can you elaborate on this? Do you mean it in a literal translation of like someone tripping on acid and seeing people with these big black eyes, or what exactly do you mean?

5. Your talking of the ruling families/governments is EXACTLY what Icke says in that book - as well as many other people, but somewhat syncrocrinatic that you mentioned it too

6. Your comment about 50+ catalogued alien species - can you elaborate on this

7. It's been a long time since I read the book of Revelations, but can you site some examples of current day things that correlate to it?

8. Your comment of us being spiritually "higher" than other beings - can you elaborate on that and why you think that? My personal view, with no real credible reasons, is that we are the same as them. The good ol "human body is the vehicle" and the soul is the driver - all the drivers are the same just driving different cars

9. Can you expand on your knowledge of the Greys

We always like videos since they are easy. I can promise you not everyone will watch each video, you may have to plug it multiple times..like From Here to Andromeda which you can watch on youtube...hint hint .
To make it easier, here is part 1 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2nmn4xHF1o4 . just click and watch

Justin you may be more interested in it because the guy in the movie is a Christian yet still thinks like we all do...which I find interesting

Heavy Fucking Metal Devin

Back to top Go down

Dr. Stewart's thoughts/answers Empty Re: Dr. Stewart's thoughts/answers

Post  Doctor Stew Thu Feb 23, 2012 2:35 am

Heavy Metal fucking Devin, whats up man. Sorry I've been away from this for awhile. As usual I'm busy or something, but I did just move into a new house so I'm trying to make an effort to get back on here and answer questions. Anyways, onto the questions as best I can:

1. Whore me out for vet questions, thats fine.
2.Yes, I think my views and beliefs have been challenged continuously by the things I've learned. That's why I'm so fascinated by everything that I learn. But like I had posted in the old email chains, the very reason I started reading, and watching and looking to the sky, was because I sort of WANTED to challenge my beliefs. And I just knew that there was something to all these sightings, these aliens, or whatever they were. And if they were real, what did that mean for my faith? Did their possible existence make my faith null if it were real? Could they coexist? Were they part of the same plan and story? How would this affect the "Christian Bubble" that many people live in? This is actually what drove me further and further. I had to know more. I had to know the truth and what was a lie.

I wouldn't mind getting a copy of "The Biggest Secret". If it's possible could you email it to me? Doctorstew@gmail.com

3. What I started becoming scared of, was the fact that I was living in the Caribbean at the time. Many locals had reported sightings of very strange objects in the sky around the island. You could literally see every star and satellite orbiting the planet when I there due to no clouds or light pollution. I believe I did see some strange lights at one point that seemed to just burst right up into the sky similiar to the Jeruselum video we've all seen. By the time I had accepted their existence, I felt that I started to feel their presence around me...hard to explain, but I felt that my constant dwelling on them was potentially drawing them to me. I would start to sleep less at night because of fears of abduction, etc. And based on the fact that some of these beings probable travel and move about in different dimensions, I wasn't sure that I could just close my doors and windows at night to keep them out...haha, I was getting a little paranoid. It was fucked.

4. I had started to see their black eyes showing up in different locations I was so focused on it all. Literally certain pictures would start to resemble their long heads with the large eyes. Anytime I would actually see a real picture of this image on the internet, I would immediate get strange injection of fear. So I geuss, yes it did become sort of like a tripping on acid thing, because I started to see the image in places where the image didn't exist. I would see them even when I closed my eyes at night. Possibly a result of me again dwelling so much on them, whether it was reading, thinking, or watching videos during my research, they were always there.

5. The ruling families and black governments are all in control, in some ways under the scenes. I do feel that some people involved are not even aware that they are involved. Which sounds fucked, but I think it really goes to show how deep it goes and how manipulative these things are that we are talking about. I go back and forth as to whether or not the aliens have any real control over what happens on this planet. I'm sure you've heard about the "trades" that have happened between the Greys and the U.S. government. The ones that involved us giving them permission to take a certain number of us per year, in exchange for technology (new energy sources, weapons, etc.). Apparently this has been going on since the end of World War 2 and was a large reason why many people started to see so many more sightings at that time. It continues to go on every year, with hundreds of thousands of people just missing. Of course they are not all from abductions, but you get the idea. You may have heard about the underground bases that have been built for the Grey's that are living in the United States. Look up the Dulce, New Mexico event that happened between the Grey's that were down there and some of our military. This shit is nuts. Of course it could be that we are keeping some of them prisoner, rather than working with them. I think the jury is still out on this. Any thoughts?

6. The 50+ catalogued species really refers to the Disclosure Project, which I believe occurred in 2002. I'm not remember the exact date but just google it. It's a pretty awesome and interesting presentation and there really isn't any craziness to be had there. It's just high ranking ex military and government officials disclosing what they know. apparently there have been 57 species catalogued now which includes a large number of different types of Greys (tall, short, some skinny and some more fat, some are more whitish than Grey, etc) alongside the Reptilians, Pleaidians and others. Check it out.

7. The book of Revelations is a nutty nutty book and some of the imagery and metaphors are pretty difficult to navigate at times. But there are also some pretty clear timelines for things that will happen once everything has started. I encourage anyone to read it if not just for the sheer entertainment value of the awesomeness that this vision is. There's so many metaphors of things that resmeble aliens, reptilians (dragons and shit) and things that discuss the deceptions going on and of course the increased sightings "of signs and wonders in the sky". Fascinating and terrifying. If you get a chance, its a short book. Read it. Very cool.

8. The reason that I think we have power over these creatures definitely comes from a Biblical spiritual perspective on this stuff. This idea is truly from the words and power that Jesus had bestowed upon us. The Bible tells us that we have the power over all the devils, demons and spirits that come our way when his name is used. I'm not going to use the forum to soapbox or talk really too in depth about the Bible, religion or anything you should believe, I'm cool with whatever anyone on here believes, just talking about where this comes from. It just depends on how you classify some of these creatures. Are they demons? Cast out of heaven at the beginning with Lucifer? Have they been constantly working day and night to try and corrupt the human race which was God's perfect plan (the Nephilim, possessions-->reptilians?, have we been decieved to believe they come from another planet? or maybe they actually do? The Bible did say that when the fallen angels left heaven, they did not go directly to hell....) Anyways, these are all just crazy ideas to think about and I haven't settled on anyone for sure, but the point is, any of these ideas coincides with the ability to for us as humans (spiritual beings) that we have supreme power over these creatures if we choose to weild it.

Luke 10:19

19Behold! I have given you authority and power to trample upon serpents and scorpions, and [physical and mental strength and ability] over all the power that the enemy [possesses]; and nothing shall in any way harm you.

Mark 6:7

7And He called to Him the Twelve [apostles] and began to send them out [as His ambassadors] two by two and gave them authority and power over the unclean spirits.

This stuff goes on and on, but its just a little inkling of some things. I suppose my formed idea at this point 6 years down the road, is that I do believe many of the sightings, abductions and the like are part of a great evil plan from demons and Satan himself, cleverly disguised with a deception tactic using spacecraft and clever alien bodies other things. Whatever it all is, I think we both know it has been going on for thousands of years on this planet.

9. All I'm going to do is post a link to the most comprehensive site I've ever come across about all of our knowledge about the Grey's. This site pretty much sums up all the stuff we know and think to be true about them. Of course there's just too much we don't know. Why are they fighting with the Reptilians?

The Grey's
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/vida_alien/esp_vida_alien_18za.htm

Dr. Stew

Doctor Stew

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Feb 23, 2012 5:27 am

1: Cesar Millan -- Dog in Man form ?
2: You'll learn what was added by man...then you'll realize religion is only made by man... there is no religion for our spirits--we believe the etheral world is seperate of this one--when it is simply a part of it--but we have been trained to believe they do not interact--which is false...start meditating..do some astral projection..have the self evidence..no need for anyone to tell you anything...
3: no need to be scared of ETs
4: ET's are mainly friendly---people naturally fear the unknown...work on changing your initial thoughts and feelings when it comes to ETs... big part of them reaching out to you is you not being afraid...they wont do it otherwise
5: secret societies control things...its pretty natural to occur...
6: considering how different white/asian/black/indian people are and thats 1 planet..i imagine there are thousands of species... we may consider all of us human..other species may consider us multiple species
7: i dont understand why people are so adament about the bible, new testament, old testament, etc....it was written by man...translated by man.. and altered by man.... any passage can be taken from the these books and turned into anything i want it to mean... kind of how our economy is no longer on the gold standard and is completely based off the value people give to money...thats kind of how these books are now..they are not based off of any standard...just the value people give it...
8: conscious minds are a breakdown of Gods conscious mind...at the lowest level we are individuals..at the highest level we are God... look at your own dreams..you create characters in your dream...but they are only individual creations of your mind...to them..at a higher level..you are their God
9: The Biggest Secret...which i also have to read..

Admin
Admin

https://wtfp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Heavy Fucking Metal Devin Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:52 pm

My heads going to explode as each sentence opens up a new can of worms and I'm just overwhelmed with thoughts, comments, things to read, see etc...

Maybe at some point soon I'll respond when I'm more disciplined than this moment...but what I can say...is that site about the Greys, which you gave the site before too, is excellent...I've been sifting through it for the past week...very good

There's just so much....I'm still trying to catch up on those videos you've mentiond - the cancer one, Nephilim, and some other random ones...so much to see/read

The Disclosure Project with David Grier you mean? I thought I saw the whole thing , but maybe it wasn't because I don't remember hte multiple alien species part...Ryan said he was recently turned off a bit more to Grier...

Back to top Go down

Post  Heavy Fucking Metal Devin Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:21 am

So Dr. Stew..I've been non stop reading/watching alien stuff stemming from Dulce, and came upon this quote from an article about Valiant Thor - human like alien from Venus - he said "Val Thor spoke of Christ's Presence in the universe and that it was heartwarming to see Christ's advanced teaching continuing. ". thought that would be of interest to you

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum