WTF People
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are we aboriginals, north koreans, slaves, or something else?

4 posters

Go down

Are we aboriginals, north koreans, slaves, or something else? Empty Are we aboriginals, north koreans, slaves, or something else?

Post  Admin Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:17 pm

How are we like aboriginals?
http://ca.news.yahoo.com/outrage-over-human-zoo-indian-islands-114059047.html
Just a prime example of how even in our own world we make it illegal to interact with these cultures. There are many reasons we do this, but why wouldnt our alien friends be doing the same to us? Every airplane an aboriginal sees they must think it is aliens when it is really just their neighbors only miles away across the ocean.

How are we like North Korea?

Articles such as these: http://news.yahoo.com/real-life-tatooine-star-wars-planets-2-suns-180609174.html
This article says there are planets with two suns. Other articles saying there are indeed other inhabitable planets.

these articles i would classify as the NO SHIT articles. We are only told what our lovable leaders want us to know, and whatever they tell us is also fact. Kim Jung shot a 34 in his golf course or w/e and then retired cause it was too easy. His people believe this.(that is not a made up example..this is fact) We make fun of them for believing this.... what makes you think there isn't shit out there that aliens look at us and say are you serious?

How are we slaves?

Federal Reserve--- unlimited information on this, but the question is are these now controlled by humans or aliens? either way, does it matter?

Something else?

Put your own thoughts in.

Admin
Admin

https://wtfp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Are we aboriginals, north koreans, slaves, or something else? Empty Re: Are we aboriginals, north koreans, slaves, or something else?

Post  Heavy Fucking Metal Devin Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:30 am

First you must change your name from admin...it makes you look higher and better than us...that's not good

2nd. - I think your point of aboriginals is good, but your article wasn't the best example because they just dance for food...I think the actual photos of the Brazilian jungle people would be a better example - you can google this - photos of them supposedly seeing an airplane for the first time - supposedly the first time "modern man" found these people

Yes, earth may just be like North Korea in the solar system....at teh same time we could just be another "Reynoldsville" in the outer space world...all possible, but we don't know yet

Heavy Fucking Metal Devin

Back to top Go down

Are we aboriginals, north koreans, slaves, or something else? Empty Some Idea's

Post  K-D0T Thu Jan 12, 2012 3:51 am

Here are a few idea's of why I think the majority of the population (even highly intelligent people) just believe and accept what they are told by the government.

One idea is Learned Helplessness. The easiest way to describe this idea is through animal experimentations that I've read about. During learned helplessness experiments an animal is repeatedly hurt by something that it cannot escape from. At first the animal gets worked up and attempts to escape, but eventually it will stop trying to escape the pain and will begin to behave as if it is completely helpless to change the situation. Even when opportunities to escape the discomfort are presented, the learned helplessness more often than not prevents any action. The animal no longer even gets worked up and just copes with the discomfort. This idea of learned helplessness bleeds into brainwashing and mind control...

Another idea is the human condition of denial. People are almost hardwired to believe that bad things won't happen and if they do happen, they won't happen to them. The government knows this and more often than not they will offer comfort to people by providing them with a convenient excuse or reasoning for not having to face the realities. This excuse or lie helps to aid the human denial process by offering people a reassuring escape. Most people will deny what they know to be true and buy into the reasoning or excuse because it is far less psychologically taxing to them. The government knows that people inherently have a limited capacity to only worry about what's in front of them at any given point in time and they take full advantage of this. It's quite interesting how easily even the most educated people buy into everything that the government puts out as fact. It's basically as if people (even highly intelligent ones) are trained, conditioned and/or educated into stupidity.

K-D0T

Back to top Go down

Are we aboriginals, north koreans, slaves, or something else? Empty Re: Are we aboriginals, north koreans, slaves, or something else?

Post  Admin Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:41 pm

good points...

i agree that most people become accepting of the discomforts in your trained helplessness experiments--- ESPECIALLY if you are born into it..then you know nothing else and cannot compare it so the discomfort is actually just the way of life--- even with our skeptic groups such as these, alternatives are still only lower end possibilities not a definite...

also--lets be sure not to correlate education to intelligence---the capacity to learn is knowledge, the rate to learn is intelligence

in my opinion since the internet, knowledge is becoming a useless ability, but thats off topic.

i would say your stance kurt is that we are north korea----the people live the discomfort as a way of life

devin--i agree all are possible, this is more of a philosophical debate and perhaps as a group decide upon what we believe to be more probable than the other. i believe that is the only way to move forward in a conspiracy group--- know that all is possible, but choose the path with the highest odds....

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Heavy Fucking Metal Devin Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:10 pm

once again, change your name from admin

Learned Helplessness is a highly studied area in psychology - and to elaborate on the animal experiments (prob. the ones you know) - rats were put in a cage with an electric floor and given shocks. The rats would run around to try to escape it, but the entire floor would shock them. Eventually they give up and sit there and don't move, even if a door of escape is opened.

Learned Helplessness - en.wikipedia(dot)org/wiki/Learned_helplessness

Heavy Fucking Metal Devin

Back to top Go down

Post  Use Yer Name Pass A Word Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:15 pm

yes...change yer name....I feel subordinate.

I don't know if I'd say since the internet that knowledge is useless ability. In some instances that may be true....but pick some dude from urban Los Angeles and drop him in the rain forest......without the knowledge to survive.....bitch ain't surviving. But yeah...we're in a day in age where long term memory has been replaced by quick lookups and easy answers. I would say that the abiolity to problem solve is diminishing in people. If someone faces a problem they don't think their way around it.....they open google...type it in..and click on the first link...and whatever that site says is the answer. Wrong or right.

But I like your last sentence "admin Ryan"....all is possible...but choose the path with the highest odds. I think as the specs of dirt that we are as humans....trying to say that something isn't possible is pretty niave....nye eve.....nahh eve.

Use Yer Name Pass A Word

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:28 pm

admin is staying ---i am admin....otherwise id have to login under a new account and if i wanted to change something id have to relog... way too much work...so i will be all important admin...

i agree knowledge could come in handy if you don't have technology with you.... but 99% of the time we do...so as evolution goes..if we dont need it..well evntuallylose it

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Use Yer Name Pass A Word Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:30 pm

true....

So perhaps the next stage in the game is cyborgs. Why spend the time to open up google....why not just implant the entire knowledge of the internet into our brains.

Use Yer Name Pass A Word

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Jan 14, 2012 2:22 am

could see it in our lifetime if 12/21 doesnt happen

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Use Yer Name Pass A Word Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:03 pm

if 2012 doesn't take out all of humanity.....then the apocolyptic theory of AI taking over the world could be plausible...We continue to strife for faster, smarter computers. And if we begin to intergrate smarter computers in ourselves....I could imagine there would be a point at which computers derive the ability to solve problems on their own

Not saying I think it will happen....but who am I to say it won't.

Use Yer Name Pass A Word

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:09 pm

ghost in a shell--- its anime but not really--- takes place in the future--humans are basically all cyborgs--- really cool show--- you can hack body parts n shit...the main character is dead but she lives "on the internet" and her mind is what controls her cyborg body....

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Use Yer Name Pass A Word Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:32 am

is that still on TV, or will I have to dig to find it?

Use Yer Name Pass A Word

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:44 pm

think its off tv not sure though

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum