WTF People
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Not a Secret Society--more a philosophical question.

3 posters

Go down

Not a Secret Society--more a philosophical question. Empty Not a Secret Society--more a philosophical question.

Post  Admin Tue Jan 17, 2012 3:52 pm

What if the amount of money an individual could store was capped?

For example, you can not have more than 1 billion dollars?

This doesn't stop how much you can make. You can make 1 billion a day, that just means that unless you spend it, the money stays flowing in the economy.

Admin
Admin

https://wtfp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Not a Secret Society--more a philosophical question. Empty Re: Not a Secret Society--more a philosophical question.

Post  gruesomgrimp Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:03 am

Sign me up! That's a great idea. Right now Apple has more cash on hand than the U.S. Government. They could put some of that money back into circulation and put some folk to work, although, to be fair I heard they're building a campus bigger than the Pentagon. Not sure how good an idea that is for the world, but they'll at least have to hire some construction companies to get it done.

gruesomgrimp

Back to top Go down

Not a Secret Society--more a philosophical question. Empty Re: Not a Secret Society--more a philosophical question.

Post  Heavy Fucking Metal Devin Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:07 pm

Yes and no. If you have a ton of money, and have a ton of things to upkeep...such as cars, properties, businesses, lifestyle etc... you may need to have more than the cap in your reserve for emergency for anything...but that's an extreme that I'm very far away from...so yeah

Heavy Fucking Metal Devin

Back to top Go down

Post  Heavy Fucking Metal Devin Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:08 pm

The Vatican needs to stop hoarding unnecessary gold, jewels, and other goodies and either give that shit away, or sell it and do something useful with the money other than sit on it...very Christian of them to do

Back to top Go down

Post  gruesomgrimp Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:12 pm

You should know by now that the Catholic leadership are not Christians.

gruesomgrimp

Back to top Go down

Post  Heavy Fucking Metal Devin Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:16 pm

I contemplated writing Catholic, but at that time I already wrote Christian, and it would have taken way too much valuable life time to backspace and type it..but I agree

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Mar 06, 2012 6:43 pm

its all the same shit--im sure theres jewish temples and islamic places that store tons of shit like that...catholic muslim jews?

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  gruesomgrimp Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:22 pm

Now there's a statement I can agree with. Basically, the three major monotheisms have a LOT in common. They are patriarchal, authoritative systems of control. Ever wonder just fiscal conservatives and far right wing Christian Fundamentalists came to inhabit the same political party?

gruesomgrimp

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:49 pm

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  gruesomgrimp Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:21 pm

LOL! That was great, thanks. I don't watch too much TV, but I've always loved the ability of shows like this, the Simpsons and Southpark to clown popular culture.

gruesomgrimp

Back to top Go down

Post  Heavy Fucking Metal Devin Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:17 pm

haha..magic baby

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down