WTF People
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to Protect Your Identity When You're A Target

3 posters

Go down

How to Protect Your Identity When You're A Target Empty How to Protect Your Identity When You're A Target

Post  Master Drifter Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:59 pm

If the world situation worsens and you feel the need to protect your identity, here is a helpful tactic:

www(dot)fakenamegenerator.com

It creates a whole new fake identity for you! New name, new address, new email address (that actually works, and you can use), new SSN, new UPS tracking number, blood type, etc.

Master Drifter

Back to top Go down

How to Protect Your Identity When You're A Target Empty Re: How to Protect Your Identity When You're A Target

Post  Admin Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:24 am

if anyone in this group gets to the point of needing a new identity, i think they will be well beyond the scope of this group.... although feel free to bring us on board, but there are no people talented enough to help with hiding from the government here (ie wikileaks, the pioneer of WTF People groups imo)

Admin
Admin

https://wtfp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

How to Protect Your Identity When You're A Target Empty Re: How to Protect Your Identity When You're A Target

Post  Master Drifter Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:27 am

haha agreed. good luck

Master Drifter

Back to top Go down

Post  Use Yer Name Pass A Word Wed Jan 18, 2012 12:30 pm

if the need ever comes I need to completely change my identity....I'll opt for the wilderness man path. Pack up my shit and go out into the Sierra Nevadas and just live off the land with my dog

Use Yer Name Pass A Word

Back to top Go down

Post  Master Drifter Wed Jan 18, 2012 12:55 pm

Admin wrote:if anyone in this group gets to the point of needing a new identity, i think they will be well beyond the scope of this group.... although feel free to bring us on board, but there are no people talented enough to help with hiding from the government here (ie wikileaks, the pioneer of WTF People groups imo)

Don't underestimate the scope of this group.

The potential found here is as large as you allow it to be.

Master Drifter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum