WTF People
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

voting for anyone to beat obama

3 posters

Go down

voting for anyone to beat obama Empty voting for anyone to beat obama

Post  Heavy Fucking Metal Devin Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:48 pm

Regarding specifically my parents thoughts - as Ryan heard first hand - there is no point to this post other than to write this...but my parents, for example, don't vote for what they believe in or anything - their primary goal is to vote for the person who has the best chances of beating Obama...imo that's fucking retarded and a narrow-minded view that many others share - it just perpetuates the existence of the most successful, powerful, and rich people continuing to win

as I've said before, granted Obama may not be the best president, I feel he is less reptilian than others - and I feel that "black" is not in the bloodlines of the elite - maybe they just allowed him to win because he could do nothing and will jsut be a puppet - being that they have control over the House and Congress, the president is then disposable - as long as you control 2/3 of presidency, congress, and the House - you can't be defeated

Heavy Fucking Metal Devin

Back to top Go down

voting for anyone to beat obama Empty Re: voting for anyone to beat obama

Post  Use Yer Name Pass A Word Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:40 am

Yeah...I wouldn't be surprised if a good number of people vote with that same mentality...or even worse. For example....I imagine Obama got a good number of votes for being black from the black community. I can only imagine anyways...which I get it. They may have wanted to see a black president for a term regardless of his position for the sake of history. Or some people may vote on the msot attractive candidate...i mean look at Ross Perot...one ugly motherfucker....and lost to Clinton...who was the more charismatic/attractive candidate. Surely that wasn;'t the only reason he won...but I know there were people out there who had no clue at the politics of the election and voted purely on what they could see.

People...are...and will forever be.......dumb

Use Yer Name Pass A Word

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:08 pm

Devin--i actually had the SAME argument with my roomates + their boyfriends--- they were saying the same thing as Mom and Dad (I feel like Ron Paul isn't running for president and I don't think hell be Obama so I am voting for Romney)

WTF?! That mentality is JUST as bad as black people voting for obama because he is black...

vote for what you believe in... if more people in the country disagree with you, its time to find a new home.

also--if voting goes online--100% chance it is rigged--you cannot track it ----

Admin
Admin

https://wtfp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down