WTF People
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unbelievable New Video Game with "Illuminati Heroes"

3 posters

Go down

Unbelievable New Video Game with "Illuminati Heroes" Empty Unbelievable New Video Game with "Illuminati Heroes"

Post  Master Drifter Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:44 pm

This new, unbelievable (yet, I believe it) video game features a cast of heroes fighting the end of days...and who are the good guys? ...the Illuminati.

The propaganda has reached a new level.

secretwar(dot)thesecretworld.com/?tswr=170666&tswrs=2&tswa&tswt=1326654052.369&tswl&tswlang=en&ref=nf

Master Drifter

Back to top Go down

Unbelievable New Video Game with "Illuminati Heroes" Empty Re: Unbelievable New Video Game with "Illuminati Heroes"

Post  Master Drifter Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:58 pm

What's even scarier is that although this is so extremely propaganda for the Illuminati, if you google "the secret war video game illuminati propaganda"... nothing remotely helpful comes up, no websites calling this out, nothing.

I'm assuming these websites have been blocked. Where's that farm again?... let's stock up on supplies and get ready to rendezvous! Shocked

Master Drifter

Back to top Go down

Unbelievable New Video Game with "Illuminati Heroes" Empty Re: Unbelievable New Video Game with "Illuminati Heroes"

Post  Heavy Fucking Metal Devin Sun Jan 15, 2012 9:34 pm

The game looks interesting. I don't see it as propaganda for the Illuminati being that there are 3 sides to choose from. I find the game premise very interesting as it deals much with what we talk about/what I'm currently reading. The "dragon" group could also be related to the Annunaki as they are supposedly from the Draco area of the solar system and are "reptile" like and often related to as dragons etc...

I watched the trailer and went through the website, but I fail to see the "propaganda" in it. You choose one of the 3 secret societies and try to defend the earth while at the same time trying to take it over. You could make the same claim for almost any video game - whether it's Call of Duty, the Sims, etc...

Heavy Fucking Metal Devin

Back to top Go down

Post  Master Drifter Sun Jan 15, 2012 9:56 pm

As events start to escalate in the near future, the Illuminati will begin to be referred to by name in mainstream media. There will be factions of people who will be against them...including, you guessed it, aliens. The aliens that are on humanity's side want to prevent the Illuminati from preventing our consciousness shift--which is already underway. The Illuminati realize this and are setting the stage so that people will be confused as to who are the real bad guys. Hence, the release of this video game. When shit hits the fan and people are forced to choose who to trust, impressionable people will think, "The Illuminati are the ones trying to save the planet, I'll join them! I already know how to shoot like one!"

You're right about the other groups, the Dragons and Knights Templar. Both are equally malicious, and both are being portrayed in the same light as the Illuminati.

Something else to add. Since my experience I have been very susceptible to the energetic effects of audio frequency and music. And the background music of that game's website, sends dark chills down my spine. I literally could not let it play for more than a few seconds.

I'm not afraid of sounding like a paranoid nut anymore, this stuff is for real. I know it in my bones. I care too much about you guys to censor these things.

Last edited by Master Drifter on Mon Jan 16, 2012 5:59 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : *Fix of disambiguity)

Master Drifter

Back to top Go down

Post  Heavy Fucking Metal Devin Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:03 am

Interesting... What are your thoughts/knowledge of the Illumaniti and it's background/origins? Any good books? I've read much about them - most relating to the origins of Freemasonry, which is also said to be a "front" for the Illuminati - but also back in teh Crusades etc... is that the background you have from them? or another?

Back to top Go down

Post  Master Drifter Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:07 pm

I read Icke's "The Biggest Truth" and "The David Icke Guide to the Global Conspiracy (and how to end it)". Other spiritual sources have discussed the Illuminati in detail, and take the same view as Icke.

As for the other secret societies--I have read varied books and articles, and my impression is that they come from a very similar background as the Illuminati but likely from a different original source (aka bloodline, race, etc.). In any case, I don't trust any secret society, Free Masons, Knights Templar, Bilderberg, Zionists... there is no possible benevolent justification for having a "secret" society.

Real truth, love, and benevolence are always made available for all to see.

Master Drifter

Back to top Go down

Post  Master Drifter Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:26 pm

Those running the Illuminati are very aware of sacred frequencies and geometry. They use these powerful tools to induce human beings into a state of heightened consciousness, only to supplant the experience with negative suggestions that will lead the unknowing individual astray. In other words, the Illuminati use mind control.

Here is proof of my point. Some of you may not be able to knowingly experience the effects of these sound frequencies yet, but nevertheless, listen to this clip of audio that activates the pineal gland and induces important consciousness shifts. (www(dot)youtube.com/watch?v=3h2mJnvRbZ8&feature=related)

Now, go to that video game website again (secretwar(dot)thesecretworld.com/), skip the intro and click on the left panel that reads "Not sure where you belong? Take the personality test." Listen to the music in the background. Compare it to the youtube video above. This is a sacred audio frequency being used to induce a shift in consciousness. Now take the personality test and look at these questions!!! "Which chakra would you target to deal the most damage?" affraid The smiling tattooed girl with headphones targeted in the picture is just the demographic of someone waking up to the Illuminati. Next question: "You've discovered the malfunctioning smart phone of an enemy. What clue concerns you the most?" ...option "That you can trigger audio of monk's chanting on phone's mp3 player" Shocked Next question: "Where does the greatest untapped power lie?" ...option "Hidden Patterns." Twisted Evil

By the way, if you pick all of the truly most important options from the test, you are chosen for the "Illuminati group" of the game. Then all you have to do is allow the game's website to connect to your Facebook account...

When the real war is on, they'll know who you are and if you can benefit them. This is a recruiting piece of software.

Last edited by Master Drifter on Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

Master Drifter

Back to top Go down

Post  Heavy Fucking Metal Devin Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:28 pm

interesting... I chose the audio clip as my answer - and in geometry..but I got the dragon people

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:22 pm

as the video game expert here---ill chime in

The illuminati story line is pretty epic, whether it is real or not.

If you want to back the claim up, look who is funding the project. MMO's can cost 200 mill - 1 bill to make....this one looks to be around 500 mil.

As always--follow the money if you want answers.

The developers aren't going to be the ones in on the job, it will be the funders and lead story producer.

Admin
Admin

https://wtfp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Master Drifter Tue Jan 17, 2012 5:45 pm

Surprise, surprise-- EA Games, the creators of the Illuminati game above, has revealed some of their evilness. Many gamers are upset and surprised that Electronic Arts does not oppose the SOPA (the internet censorship bill).

www(dot)change.org/petitions/tell-electronic-arts-to-oppose-internet-censorship

Master Drifter

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Jan 17, 2012 5:53 pm

is EA the producers or developers? It wouldn't be hard to pitch this story to get financial backing--- but the original development would have to have got its funding from somewhere

i just don't think there is true illuminati involved in this....

Admin
Admin

https://wtfp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Master Drifter Tue Jan 17, 2012 5:56 pm

Maybe they are, maybe they aren't. Either way, the game looks unhealthy.

Master Drifter

Back to top Go down

Post  Heavy Fucking Metal Devin Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:19 pm

I'd prob play it...

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down