WTF People
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pleiadian Messages 1/4/12

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Pleiadian Messages 1/4/12  Empty Pleiadian Messages 1/4/12

Post  Master Drifter Sat Jan 14, 2012 10:23 pm

www(dot)youtube.com/watch?v=JpjKo3BOMAs&feature=player_embedded#!

An 11th dimensional Pleiadian collective within the Ashtar Command speaks of humanity's ascension into a higher dimensional existence through channel Greg Giles.

Master Drifter

Back to top Go down

Pleiadian Messages 1/4/12  Empty Re: Pleiadian Messages 1/4/12

Post  Admin Sun Jan 15, 2012 4:23 pm

gotta be careful with these --- many people claim channelings--most are for money and completely bogus--i dont know much of greg giles though

Admin
Admin

https://wtfp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Master Drifter Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:36 pm

Yeah, I agree. You can't trust everything that's out there, but so far I have found no reason not to trust Mr. Giles.

He produces these long channeled statements every day and never charges any money for it.

Master Drifter

Back to top Go down

Post  Heavy Fucking Metal Devin Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:10 am

To play devils advocate, what reason have you to believe him?

Heavy Fucking Metal Devin

Back to top Go down

Post  Master Drifter Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:23 am

Because the things that he writes have been coming true in my life. Every single day for the past few weeks has felt like I've been strapped to rocket, careening through inter-dimensional space. haha It's just ridiculous and amazing.

Synchronicities have become so stacked around me, that everything coming to me has proven to be important.

Yesterday I attended a Tibetan Buddhist prayer, meditation, and lesson at the Tibetan Buddhist Learning Center in Washington, NJ (which turns out had been the first Tibetan temple ever constructed in North America--the Dalai Lama visits there regularly). Every single word spoken related to what's been going on in my life and the changes that I'm experiencing. The Tibetans specifically talk about other sentient beings and the shift in consciousness, aiding all sentient life on this vital path to the highest existence.

Master Drifter

Back to top Go down

Post  Master Drifter Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:35 am

Here's a very subtle "by the way": I should also mention that I have been having alien encounters in waking dreams.

Master Drifter

Back to top Go down

Post  Heavy Fucking Metal Devin Mon Jan 16, 2012 2:38 pm

You should read "The Tibetean Book of the Dead"..I'm reading it now

And you must now elaborate on your alien contact comment....

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Jan 16, 2012 5:10 pm

And Tibetan ways are very accurate to what I have discovered via spirituality as well--so i approve of the Tibetans and their messages---their ways have not changed for a long long time.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Master Drifter Mon Jan 16, 2012 5:46 pm

Good to hear that you guys are on the Tibetan path, as well.

I figured I'd have to elaborate on that alien encounter bit... Razz

Three nights ago, I started feeling the intensity of energy in my body again. This began immediately after I had read the stream of information about benevolent aliens, coming to me through the internet. The wording of the documents hit so close to home, and was spelling out experiences that were so personal that, while although the information is available to everyone, the messages were speaking pointedly to me. I was overcome with a feeling that I had to sit down and relax, because something was about to happen.

I lay down on my bed, and mustered the courage to allow whatever was happening to me to just happen--I decided not to fight it, which can be a very hard thing to do when you feel these very unusual things. I closed my eyes and I let go. Energy shot up my spine, through my heart and into my third eye. I started to resist a little bit, I didn't really know what to do--and then suddenly a voice spoke through me. This is going to sound really weird, but it was my voice, speaking out loud to myself--but what was doing the speaking was not me. It was a friendly voice that was guiding me and I was talking with it. If you were listening it would sound like I was having a conversation with myself.

It was telling me what to do. "Relax, this will fix your energy body. Here." And then the energy shot out of my third eye and my consciousness went with it. In one sense I was still aware of my body, but in the other frame of mind I was transporting my consciousness through a beam of energy in what could only be called a higher dimension.

The energy (my consciousness) spiraled and rotated, arced and came back through my body. It continued to move in rhythmic and highly complicated patterns. I could feel something changing within me. The transformation was physical and mental, simultaneously. The more I allowed my self to be aware what was occurring, the stronger the results. The voice was really impressed with what I was allowing to happen and seemed to be pleased with the process.

This went on for about 45 minutes to an hour, and I felt great. The next thing I knew I was being sent to a far off galaxy at an insanely fast speed (all of this through that higher dimensional state of awareness). It was just my energy body traveling and I was trying to discern where I was actually going and what all of this meant. I landed on some kind of planet or something, it was very dark. I was under the impression that this was an alien world I belonged to. I sensed other sentient energy beings around and that there was an alien war occurring there. Sure enough, I was soon attacked. Dark energy like beings started leaching off of me, and it was very uncomfortable! I had to use an extreme will to fling them off of me. Fortunately, I quickly discovered how to fend for myself. As long as I remained emotionally positive and confident, I was at no risk of harm. "Fear" is the end of you in these places, you literally cannot and must not allow yourself to feel fear or else there is a sense that you will literally die, not only in the energy world but in this one, as well.

Once I realized that I had complete control of the situation, my awareness created a force field and I was protected. After a little bit of exploring, I decided this was enough and returned to my body.

Yea, pretty intense. But like I said, if you let these changes happen to you and go with the flow, it's all very positive. Since then, a lot more information started presenting itself to me and my day to day awareness has been enhanced. I soon found myself at the Tibetan temple and much of my experience had been confirmed.

Master Drifter

Back to top Go down

Post  Heavy Fucking Metal Devin Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:27 pm

I'm not doubting, but I feel I have to say...in a respectful way lol...you sound crazy and have lost your mind...but that's why we're all here

Back to top Go down

Post  Master Drifter Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:40 pm

Haha, I respect that. We are all welcome to believe whatever we want. It's a beautiful thing.

Seeing as how no harm has come to me, only ever increasing positive results, I have to say that I can't complain that the things that I believe sound insane.

Master Drifter

Back to top Go down

Post  Master Drifter Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:00 pm

Devin, remember what your mom used to tell me, "Scott...smile!" hahaha You can tell her that for the past month I've never smiled so much in my life. sunny

Master Drifter

Back to top Go down

Post  Heavy Fucking Metal Devin Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:08 pm

hahahahaha

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:16 pm

Devin--- Scott falls right in line with all the people i have come across on the spiritual paths that i knew would be too much for you and ian---but you are exposed now...there are many others like Scott---call them crazy but as Scott said he isn't causing harm to anyone---his experience is a solo one but it can be shared if you so choose--- the physical reality debate has always been give us something tangible --- many people who claim apocolypses use the path scott is on right now--and people will believe them blindly without having experiences for them selves

Scott-- for this groups sake--youll have to produce something that would be considered psychic(ie the alien you met knows the card in my drawer that is face up from a deck of cards, or you know it through astral projection(and yes i have a card face up that no one knows but me, so feel free to try to find it))... but other than that enjoy your experiencess

also--is it an alien or an entity ? main difference is aliens LIVE on the physical plane..entities LIVE on other planes such as the astral

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Master Drifter Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:27 pm

haha fair enough. In time, perhaps I'll be able to achieve feats like that, we will have to wait and see.

The purpose of me exposing all this crazy stuff that's happening to me is for all of your benefit. Clearly, I would probably be better off just keeping this stuff to myself. But I realize that I have a duty to share revelations as they come to me, because in the end, will I say I was helping the masses or hindering them?

So, if you don't mind. Please put up with my nutty stories. drunken If you choose to view them as fantasies, that is your right. But if one day you decide to take a leap of faith and consider for a moment to believe, it will have all been worth it. I will always do my best to at least make it entertaining for you!

Master Drifter

Back to top Go down

Post  Master Drifter Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:33 pm

As for the Aliens/Entities-- to tell you the truth, I don't know what I experienced. If I was in an astral environment, perhaps they were some kind of inter-dimension entities. I did ask the voice if it was an alien, and it wouldn't answer me. It felt like a test...as if I shouldn't have to ask, I should already know the answer. So, perhaps it was my higher self.

In any event, this is a personal journey. The answers I receive and the experiences I have are for me, and only I will fully understand them. That being said, I think its worthwhile for me to up the ante by being blunt that these things are really happening. I'm pushing you guys to the limit of acceptance, and I like it.

Master Drifter

Back to top Go down

Post  Heavy Fucking Metal Devin Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:30 pm

1st - im on finding that card

2nd - scott i dont doubt or consider your experiences not real - as much as i don't doubt them, it's harder to "digest" (I wanted to say believe, but that's not the right word because I do believe) when I havn't seen personal experience of it...if that makes any sense

Back to top Go down

Post  Master Drifter Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:36 pm

1 -- I think we should all search for that card.

2 -- I appreciate your openness.

Master Drifter

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:20 am

thats exactly it Scott-- leave the bread crumbs for us if we so choose to follow eventually-- you won't get any judgements here... as we said..the crazier the better..thats what this group is for

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Master Drifter Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:47 am

Alright, last night I went to bed and a card popped up in my mind. It seemed way to easy, so I'm skeptical, but I don't really know how this stuff works so I figure I might as well give it a shot.

6 of Diamonds

Master Drifter

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:42 pm

negative...51/52 chances left

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Heavy Fucking Metal Devin Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:16 pm

change the card...it has been tainted

Back to top Go down

Post  LabRatIan Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:36 pm

Side note - what the fuck Ryan - you were filtering info based on what you think me and devin can handle. Isn't that in a sense what this entire forum is trying to shed? Open disclosure with no filter. Allow the person to choose based on all facts they can know. Not imitating the way our society is structured now.

LabRatIan

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:12 pm

it wasn't filtered...i didn't know how to explain what Scott is showing you guys... you gotta see it--how would you explain this to Randi who hasn't seen any of it...youd say you know of the experiences people have...but you can't really explain it without mucking it up....

you know the level of detail you can get into in certain conversations..like when devin first mentioned reptiles to me..i wasn't having any of it ...then i looked into and i could see his POV more clearly and he could go further into depth with it...its not filtering...idk what it is..but i think you get what im saying...

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LabRatIan Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:18 pm

Fine. I need you to expand. Btw randi gets it. She's projected. Further than a lot of us.

LabRatIan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum