WTF People
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Continuing Experience

3 posters

Go down

A Continuing Experience Empty A Continuing Experience

Post  Master Drifter Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:09 pm

Last week I emailed an account of a spiritual (Kundalini) awakening I experienced in December (see topic: Spiritual Awakening *Re-post*). This topic is to give an update of the continuing experience that I have been having since.

I have been continuing to have extremely powerful spiritual experiences for the past several weeks, and through this process it has become very clear to me what is taking place. I am being forced to shed all personal baggage associated with the Reality we currently have been living in. I am undergoing a preparation for a task that we will all very soon being taking part.

I have let go of any inhibitions to limit myself of sharing this information with you, because I now see how very important it is that you hear what I am going through. We are about to be shown that the world we are used to seeing before our eyes is an illusion. It is an illusion that we have created and we have forgotten this truth. A time is soon approaching where this will be made very clear to those willing to accept it. The result of your open mindedness (open heartedness) will bring you the greatest reward imaginable--complete spiritual freedom.

Our planet is preparing a leap into a higher dimension of existence and we are key players in ushering this forth. It appears that the process is going well and we are on track for an amazing transformation. A great temptation we will experience through this process is to seek validation of these truths from the external world, but we must begin to see that acceptance must come from within. All truths the world has to offer you are right inside of yourself. The more you allow yourself to be open to this possibility the greater this experience will be for you and the easier the transformation.

In the coming days, weeks, and months, expect dramatic shifts of emotion and changing life circumstances. You will likely find relationships in your life will also change--be open to this and allow for these things to happen. Many will resist these changes but their attempts will be in vain. To allow these transformations is to make yourself more available for unimaginable possibilities and peace.

Master Drifter

Back to top Go down

A Continuing Experience Empty Re: A Continuing Experience

Post  Admin Sun Jan 15, 2012 4:17 pm

good stuff

Admin
Admin

https://wtfp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

A Continuing Experience Empty Re: A Continuing Experience

Post  SuperAdmin Wed Jan 18, 2012 12:14 am

I'm glad you're sharing this.