WTF People
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Family

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Dragon Family - Page 2 Empty Re: Dragon Family

Post  gruesomgrimp Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:56 pm

Fucken A, I've been reading more about the whole history of the Dragon Family lawsuit on David Wilcock's website.

Insane stuff.

http://divinecosmos.com/start-here/davids-blog/1026-financial-tyranny-final?start=1

gruesomgrimp

Back to top Go down

Post  gruesomgrimp Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:00 pm

Heavy Fucking Metal Devin wrote:I'm in
Are you planning on going to CSUMB or something? At any rate, if you move to Monterey, then the only place you're allowed to train is with my good friend Daniel Thomas, otherwise known as Zues BJJ, and he operates out of Bodiworx Wink

gruesomgrimp

Back to top Go down

Post  Heavy Fucking Metal Devin Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:05 pm

gruesomgrimp wrote:
Heavy Fucking Metal Devin wrote:I'm in
Are you planning on going to CSUMB or something? At any rate, if you move to Monterey, then the only place you're allowed to train is with my good friend Daniel Thomas, otherwise known as Zues BJJ, and he operates out of Bodiworx Wink

Knock on wood, but my wife has a potential good job out there that will hopefully come through...should find out over the next few months...Bodiworx it is then! I'll need a place. Where do you train at?

Heavy Fucking Metal Devin

Back to top Go down

Post  gruesomgrimp Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:07 pm

Nominally, Claudio Franca BJJ, which is whom I got my blackbelt from, but in practice I train at FKA where I teach MMA with my friends. Daniel also got his BB from Claudio.

gruesomgrimp

Back to top Go down

Post  gruesomgrimp Fri Mar 16, 2012 5:29 pm

Admin wrote:

also--tolkein is wondered to be a racist--not openly..but i guess you could pretty much say that about anyone who is dead at this point...

Just thought you'd all be interested in knowing that Tolkien was NOT a racist according to something he told his publisher in 1937 and a letter he wrote to a German house interested in publishing a German version of the Hobbit, who asked if he could provide definitive proof of his Aryan ancestry before they published his work. And I quote:

“I do not regard the (probable) absence of all Jewish blood as necessarily honourable; and I have many Jewish friends, and should regret giving any colour to the notion that I subscribed to the wholly pernicious and unscientific race-doctrine.”

The article about Tolkien telling off the Nazis can be found here.

Tolkien on His Lack of Jewish Ancestry

His letter to the publisher is awesome!

gruesomgrimp

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:15 am

this is gewd news

Admin
Admin

https://wtfp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  gruesomgrimp Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:01 am

Haha, yes it is, but I guess in the interest of accuracy the best we can say is Tolkien was emphatically NOT an anti-semite. With regard to other "races," who knows? But like I said, given what I know of his writings and dispositions I highly doubt it.

gruesomgrimp

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum