WTF People
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Going to Sedona, AZ, Drunvalo Workshop

3 posters

Go down

Going to Sedona, AZ, Drunvalo Workshop Empty Going to Sedona, AZ, Drunvalo Workshop

Post  Master Drifter Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:56 pm

I'll be leaving again next Tuesday, this time for Sedona, AZ. I wil be attending a week long seminar with Drunvalo Melchizedek's school of remembering. I posted a video of Drunvalo's a few weeks back-- if you are not familiar with him, he is a very gentle soul who has been studying (or awakening to) man's spiritual heritage, sacred geometry, and other ancient knowledge for about 40 years.

I'll be camping the two weeks in the desert and Red Rocks of Sedona's wilderness preserve, amid the "vortex energies" that are said to pervade the entire area. This is also a UFO hot-spot, so I'll be keeping my eyes on the sky..

I'll be sure to let you all know what comes of the trip.

Master Drifter

Back to top Go down

Going to Sedona, AZ, Drunvalo Workshop Empty Re: Going to Sedona, AZ, Drunvalo Workshop

Post  Heavy Fucking Metal Devin Sat Feb 11, 2012 1:46 am

Document it well...pictures, videos, and stories

Heavy Fucking Metal Devin

Back to top Go down

Going to Sedona, AZ, Drunvalo Workshop Empty Re: Going to Sedona, AZ, Drunvalo Workshop

Post  SuperAdmin Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:38 pm

That should be an interesting trip! I'm excited to hear about it. I'm with Devin on the videos and pictures.

SuperAdmin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down