WTF People
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

V.I.R.A.L.S. - Vaccine Induced Regressive Autistic-Like Symptoms

2 posters

Go down

V.I.R.A.L.S. - Vaccine Induced Regressive Autistic-Like Symptoms Empty V.I.R.A.L.S. - Vaccine Induced Regressive Autistic-Like Symptoms

Post  Master Drifter Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:04 pm

There has been much debate about the link between autism and certain vaccinations. Hearing this family's account of autistic symptoms following their child's set of vaccinations is hard to discount.

"To introduce myself to those that are unfamiliar with me, I am 46 years old, a veteran of the United States Army and have four wonderful children ranging in age from 22 yrs to 9 years old. My wife, Kimberly, works for The Autism File Magazine and is a warrior of this epidemic in her own right. I am the father to Kaden, my young son who was born neurotypical and was even considered “above the curve” with regards to his early development.

At twenty months of age, my wife and I took our youngest son Kaden to the pediatrician’s office to get “caught up” on his recommended vaccinations due to recurrent ear infections that caused him to fall behind. My son was injected with 9 vaccines in 6 injections in one office visit! He immediately started his fever (within an hour) and began crying uncontrollably. Within days he stopped talking, became very sick and irritable and we witnessed four years of diarrhea! Yes! Four years! Were this not a vaccine injured child diagnosed falsely with “autism” the medical profession would have turned us in to child protective services for allowing this to go on so long! However, since the medical profession caused this “disorder”, we were simply told that “this is just autism” and no treatment options were considered! This in and of itself is a criminal act that will be addressed on this site" http://www.infowars.com/foreign-dna-found-in-vaccine-can-cause-disease-curt-linderman-sr-reports/

The FDA asserts that the foreign DNA fragments found in Gardasil pose no risk. In contrast, Dr. Hanan Polansky, from the Center for the Biology of Chronic Disease, uses his highly acclaimed discovery of Microcompetition to explain how these DNA fragments can cause major diseases. http://viralsepidemic.com/vaccines/dr-hanan-polansky-explains-how-the-foreign-dna-fragment-found-in-vaccine-can-cause-disease/

Master Drifter

Back to top Go down

V.I.R.A.L.S. - Vaccine Induced Regressive Autistic-Like Symptoms Empty Re: V.I.R.A.L.S. - Vaccine Induced Regressive Autistic-Like Symptoms

Post  Heavy Fucking Metal Devin Sat Feb 11, 2012 1:52 am

hmmmm...something I should prob pay more attention to

Heavy Fucking Metal Devin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum