WTF People
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

European Money

3 posters

Go down

European Money Empty European Money

Post  Heavy Fucking Metal Devin Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:34 am

From my recent pondering of the Federal Reserve etc... does anyone have info aka feel like taking the time to lookup info on the Euro and who makes it/where it's from etc.... is it just the European Federal Reserve? Or tied to the US Federal Reserve...I find this to be a very interesting question...and then check currencies of other nations...

btw...david blaine is hilarious but fuckin good

Heavy Fucking Metal Devin

Back to top Go down

European Money Empty Re: European Money

Post  Admin Fri Feb 03, 2012 8:28 pm

they are pretty much under the control of the international bank--which is controlled by the same people who control the federal reserve...so basically they just renamed their money printing companies based on location.... all the countries who are not owned under the international bank we are currently in war against.... i can tell you that the international bank was laughing when people started saying "we are there cause of oil"...im sure they said ya..play that one up itll be funny and no one will ever even look at us...

Admin
Admin

https://wtfp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Heavy Fucking Metal Devin Sat Feb 04, 2012 2:28 am

I know Scott is being eaten by sharks...but why did everyone else disappear? you all suck and will not be spared

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:15 pm

agreed

Admin
Admin

https://wtfp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  SuperAdmin Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:02 pm

I was checking the forum but not logged in and I didn't realize it so it didn't show me updates (I only looked for the red icon on the left.). Chill, bros.

SuperAdmin

Back to top Go down

Post  Heavy Fucking Metal Devin Sun Feb 12, 2012 4:20 pm

THE RED ICON! I know...that's waht I always look for but then it magically stopped...so I didn't read anything...the red icon must be there

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum