WTF People
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

whats the propoganda message of this?

4 posters

Go down

whats the propoganda message of this? Empty whats the propoganda message of this?

Post  Admin Thu Jan 12, 2012 3:33 pm

http://news.yahoo.com/panetta-blasts-video-marines-urinating-dead-154050597.html

why is this an issue?

is there a move being made here towards the war? i dont understand why media is hyping this...

if someone is trying to kill me...and i kill them instead.... pissing on their dead body is considered outrageous??? i dont buy it...i think there is a move being played here.

Admin
Admin

https://wtfp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

whats the propoganda message of this? Empty Re: whats the propoganda message of this?

Post  Heavy Fucking Metal Devin Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:16 pm

could be...and in those shoes, I might piss on them, although I don't think I would. but I might depending on how pissed I am. IT's very easy to say from the comfort of my couch, but the point is it makes "us" look bad and disrespectful

bottom line, war is a joke sometimes with rules etc....war is war...bad things happen...right or wrong... atleast they didnt piss on them while alive and make them drown in piss...

Heavy Fucking Metal Devin

Back to top Go down

whats the propoganda message of this? Empty Re: whats the propoganda message of this?

Post  Admin Fri Jan 13, 2012 1:54 am

perhaps there was a lot of heat coming down about leaving iraq?

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Master Drifter Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:43 pm

Although it's disgraceful to piss on any dead man's body, I agree that it's odd that the media has jumped so heavily on this story.

Master Drifter

Back to top Go down

Post  LabRatIan Mon Jan 16, 2012 5:41 pm

Chris parton raised a good point. How is the fact that killing another human is being shadowed by pissing on his dead body. Who cares if you piss on him. It's the part that someone killed him that is the inhumane thing.

LabRatIan

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Jan 16, 2012 5:43 pm

thats what im saying...why is this getting raised as an issue...i dont get the message they are trying to send....

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Heavy Fucking Metal Devin Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:29 pm

what if they pissed on prisoners? (although I'm pretty sure it's already happened anyway)

Back to top Go down

Post  Master Drifter Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:49 pm

One theory is that the hype is being built up so as to inflame the "Taliban." Then perhaps the US could use the excuse that the Taliban are increasing their numbers in response to the video, and thus we must increase our forces as well.

Master Drifter

Back to top Go down

Post  Heavy Fucking Metal Devin Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:51 pm

why not just release it to the taliban etc... why do we need to see it? or is it to incite more anti-american sentiment within the USA - therefore creating more "reasons" for outlandish laws like detainment without trial and the stripping of citizenship.... i think i just answered my own question..

Back to top Go down

Post  Master Drifter Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:56 pm

Pretty clever. Wish they could put that thinking to good use instead.

Master Drifter

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:17 pm

i think so Devin--im going with my theory making Barack look better for pulling out of Iraq(hio) ..making people be anti-war gives Barack more votes---- not that anyone is pro-war..but you get what im saying

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Heavy Fucking Metal Devin Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:31 pm

if only people would listen to ron paul...it's pretty clear and obvious

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down